Crema Espresso Gourmet is looking for happy, hardworking people to join our team part time during the 2016/2017 school year. The most important part of working at Crema is the smile! If you have a positive attitude and want to learn about food and coffee while working with fun people, please give us a call!
- Working cash register and interacting with customers. Must be able to stand for entire 4-6 hour shift
- Helping prepare simple food items safely and within health code requirements
- General shop maintenance such as: washing dishes, sweeping and mopping, cleaning bathrooms, and other duties as needed
- Potential to be trained as a barista
Please ONLY apply if you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must be 16 or older
- Flexible schedule- weekend and some holiday work required (we are closed Christmas and Thanksgiving days)
- A positive attitude and smile when working with customers as well as coworkers, especially in high stress situations
- Good people skills- able to start conversations with strangers
- Fast learner
- Hardworking and self starter - able to identify and execute necessary tasks
- Responsible and professional
- Must have your own reliable transportation
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Those chosen for the interview process will be contacted.
Thank you and good luck!